Mukhya Mantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana is an SOPD scheme for farmers launched by the Assam government in the FY 2018-19. The main purpose of launching MMKSSY or CM Farm Tool Scheme for farmers is their holistic development by implementing several farm mechanization schemes.
With the help of Mukhyamantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana, the government aims to increase the farm productivity in the limited land to meet the expanding demand of farm produce and ensure higher income for farmers. As of now, the usage of scientific tools in cultivation is very limited in the state of Assam. So, the state govt. of Assam is making every possible effort through CM Farm Tool Scheme to ensure the economic growth of rural farmers.
Objective of the scheme
To promote farm mechanization for the cultivation of the different crop.
To perform the transfer of technology to the farmer’s field.
To enlarge the production and productivity of different crops through farm mechanization.
To increase the profitability of farmers besides saving in labour and time.
To develop the scientific cultivation practices by encouraging farmers in procuring scientific farm tools.
1. Only small and marginal farmers are eligible for the benefit under the scheme.
2. The beneficiary should be more than 21 yrs old.
3. He or she should be involved in cultivation for at least three consecutive years.
4. The beneficiary should be a resident farmer.
5. All KCC card holders are eligible.
6. The applicant Beneficiary should have a live bank account.
7. Only one farmer per family shall be eligible for the benefit under the scheme.
8. Tenant farmers, share croppers may also be considered subject to a minimum area of cultivation, say 1 acre.